Induction cooktops are no doubt a boon to the modern families who have less time for cooking. These cooktops can cook and heat food in almost half the time as compared to the traditional gas stoves. Induction ranges push the envelope further by providing the users with a complete cooking solution. These technological marvels combine induction burners, oven and warming features all in the same package.
Benefits Of Induction Ranges
As mentioned earlier, induction ranges offer a complete cooking solution to the users. Most of them come with lots of settings and preset cooking options that make cooking an easy job. They take less time and are easy to clean.
These machines are a lot safer as they do not have open flames like gas stoves. Most of them come with overheat sensors, auto shut-off and other safety mechanisms. Some induction ranges also come with racks inside the ovens that allow cooking or warming multiple dishes at the same time. the two best induction ranges in the market are the GE PHB925STSS and the Electrolux EW30IS65J. Here are some features and benefits of the two:
The Electrolux EW30IS65J:
It is a very sleek looking induction range with a mind boggling number of features. Apart from looking very cool inside the kitchen, it also churns out awesome performances. Here are some features:
- The cooktop has four burners with induction heating. Burners are completely flush with the cooktop so cleaning is easy. The larger 10” burner operates at an amazing 3400 watts which makes cooking extremely fast.
- The range does not require specific utensils. It can detect induction safe utensils automatically.
- The “Perfect Turkey” option cooks the absolutely perfect turkey for Thanksgiving dinner, every time!
The GE PHB925STSS:
It is another great induction range for any household. Here are the goodies that make it a perfect choice:
- Cooktop with 4 burners and a warming drawer with an oven in the middle.
- Oven uses convection heating so the food cooks properly from all sides.
- You can use all three parts of the range at the same time.
These are just a few of the features that make these two the best induction ranges in the market.
You can find more information on induction cooking on this reviews based induction cooktop website. Happy cooking!